List of Publications
- Khan, E. A., Hossain, M. A., Hasan, S. M., and Rashid, M. 2008. Demographic characteristics of successful and non-successful women entrepreneurs: a discriminant analysis. Dhaka University Journal of Marketing, 11(June 2008): 177 – 186.
- Rashid, M., Begum, T., Khan, E. A., and Bose, T. K. 2008. Forms and intensity of gender-inequality: why does it exist? Social Change: A Journal for Social Development, 1(2): 75 – 103.
- Rahman, M. M., Rashid, M., and Haque, M. M. 2005. Importance of support services to the growth of small and medium sized enterprises: a case study in Khulna City. Business Review: A Journal of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University 5(2): 81 – 94.
- Rashid, M., Begum, T., Rahman, M. M., and Haque, M. M. 2005. A survey of literature on the sustainability of Grameen Bank. Business Review: A Journal of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University 5(1): 71 – 88.
- Begum, T. and Rashid, M. 2005. Housing policy and conceptions of social equity: an evaluation from public housing policies for urban poor in Bangladesh. The Journal of National Geographical Society Volume 33(1 and 2): 1 – 14.
- Ahmed, F., Rashid, M., and Shahabuddin, A. S. M. 2003. Quality of customer services: A comparison between government and private commercial banks of Bangladesh. Bank Parikrama: A Journal of Banking and Finance, BIBM XXVIII(1): 75 – 92.
- Rashid, M. and Rahman, M. M. 2002. International adjustments through micro-macroeconomic coordination: The example of European Union. Khulna University Studies 4(2): 787 – 798.
- Rashid, M. and Kamal, M. A. 2003. Agricultural reforms in transition economies: A comparison between Czech Republic and Hungary. Business Review: A Journal of Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University 3(2): 41 – 49.
- Ahmed, F., Rashid, M., Haques, M. M., and Ali, M. N. 2002. Prospects of multi-storied apartment Housing in Khulna City. Business Review: The Khulna University Journal of Business Studies 3(1): 69 – 76.
- Bairagi, R. K., Haque, M. M., and Rashid, M. 2001. Attracting foreign direct investment in Bangladesh. Khulna University Studies 3(1): 487 – 493.
- Islam, M. A., Rashiduzzaman, A. B. M., and Rashid, M. 2000. A study on labor fringe benefits of greater Khulna Region. Khulna University Studies 2(2): 371 – 380.
- Ahmed, F., Jahiruddin, A. T. M., and Rashid, M. 1999. Impact of BSCIC funding on lower income group: A case study on Self Employment Program (SEP). Business Review: The Khulna University Journal of Business Studies 2(2): 34 – 40.