- How does undervaluation affect firms going private in Australia, presented at CEHAES 1st International Conference on Financial Economics, University of Ottawa, Canada (February 2 – 4, 2012).
- Why do firms go private in Australia, presented at 2012 Financial Markets & Corporate Governance Conference, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia (April 11 – 13, 2012).
- How does managerial ownership affect firms going private in Australia, presented at 14th Malaysian Finance Association Conference on Corporate Finance 2012, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia (June 1 – 3, 2012)
- Why do firms go private in Australia (newer version), presented at 2012 AFAANZ Conference, Melbourne, Australia (July 1 – 3, 2012)
- Incentive alignment, monitoring mechanism and going private in Australia, accepted for presentation at the 25th Australasian Finance & Banking Conference held at University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia (December 16 – 18, 2012)